- This event has passed.
Politics, Power, PR & Persuasion
July 9 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 amFree
PRSA Capital Region invites you to a Zoom panel event: Politics, Power, PR & Persuasion – shaping narratives and inspiring change in a 24-hour news cycle on Thursday, July 9.
With our 24-hour news cycle moving faster and faster, we will convene a virtual panel for an insightful conversation that will explore how narratives are shaped and how movements for change gain momentum. Please join our esteemed panel and moderator for this important, timely discussion from 9:30 am- 10:30 am.
This event is offered free for PRSA members and non-members. Click here to register.
The panel will be moderated by Liz Benjamin, Managing Director – Albany for Marathon Strategies. Benjamin, a former reporter, has more than two decades of experience covering New York State and City government and politics. Our panelists include:
- Dan Bazile, Anchor, Host and Reporter, Spectrum News
- Robert J. Bellafiore, Founder/President, Stan Hope Partners
- Steven A. Greenberg, Greenberg Public Relations
- David Lombardo, Host of WCNY’s “The Capitol Pressroom”
- Libby Post, Managing Partner, Progressive Elections, LLC; President, Communication Services
For more information, contact Alicia Jacobs, PRSA Board Member and President of AJ Management at email@example.com.