Online registration for this event is now closed. Walk-in registrations ARE available for this event–we’ll see you there!The only constant in the world of communications is change. Capital Region media outlets have experienced significant change in recent years, from new publishers to new organizational priorities.
Understanding the priorities of editors, reporters and media outlets is essential for effective communicators.
Join PRSA Capital Region as we speak with prominent members of the regional media community to learn about recent changes, new goals, and the tips PR people need to work effectively with local outlets in 2016.
This event will be moderated by Eric Hoppel, News Director, NewsChannel 13. Speakers:
- Liz Benjamin – Host, Capital Tonight, Time Warner Cable News
- Mary Darcy – Co-founder and executive producer of AllOverAlbany
- Just added! Read Shepherd – Morning News Anchor/Assignment Editor/Reporter, iHeartMedia
- Jeff Wilkin – Life & Arts reporter, Daily Gazette
- Welcome by Andrew J. Matonak, Ed.D., President, Hudson Valley Community College
Friday, February 5, 2016 | 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
$15 members & students | $25 nonmembers
(Not a member yet? Click here to learn more & join!)
Hudson Valley Community College
Bulmer Telecommunications Center – Meeting Rooms 2 & 3
80 Vandenburgh Avenue, Troy
Special thanks to our venue sponsor, Hudson Valley Community College
PRSA Capital Region’s reservation policy is that all no-shows will be billed. For attendees who have pre-paid and pre-registered, refunds will only be made to those who cancel their reservation in writing via email 48 hours prior to the event.