PRSA Capital Region’s
5th Annual Media Speed Pitching Event
Join PRSA Capital Region for the 5th Annual Media Speed Pitching Event! This is your chance to tell reporters/editors about your organization, events and issues in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. Participants will get 3 minutes with each journalist, so make your pitches short and snappy!
Thursday, June 9
6:30 – 6:55 p.m. Registration and networking
7:00 p.m. sharp: Pitching begins!
Provence, Stuyvesant Plaza, 1475 Western Avenue in Albany
Hors d’ouevres and beverages | Cash bar
Speed Pitching Rates:
$35 PRSA members | $50 nonmembers
Networking Only Rates (No Speed Pitching):
$20 PRSA Members | $25 nonmembers
- Sarah Allen, Assignment Manager, Time Warner Cable News
- Joe Bianchino, Assignment Manager, CBS 6 News/WRGB
- Nick Cowdrey, News Director, Time Warner Cable News
- Ali Hibbs, Reporter, Spotlight News
- David Klepper, Newsman, Associated Press
- Anne McCloy, Noon and 5pm Anchor, CBS 6 News/WRGB
- Matt Miller, News Director, WTEN/News 10
- Tracy Ormsbee, Senior Editor/Features, Times Union
- Brett Samuels, Reporter, Daily Gazette
- Brianna Snyder, Senior Editor, 518Life and Women@Work magazines
*As of June 7, 2016. All registrants will receive a complete list of participating journalists two days before the event.
PRSA Capital Region’s reservation policy: all no-shows will be billed. For attendees who have pre-paid and pre-registered, refunds will only be made to those who cancel their reservation in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 48 hours prior to the event.