Thinking about working toward your Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) but not sure if you have it in you? Want to apply for the 2016 APR scholarship but have questions before you do?
Join PRSA Capital Region for an:
APR information session
Friday, April 29 // 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
Parsons Child & Family Center
60 Academy Road – Board Room
Albany, NY 12208
**This event is FREE, but registration is required**
Presenters Siobhan Kent, APR, President of PRSA Capital Region and Communications Manager for the Community Foundation for the Greater Capital Region, and Darlene Olivieri, APR, APR Accreditation Chair and Chief Communications Officer for Northern Rivers Family of Services will discuss the APR credential and process. You’ll learn:
- What APR certification is, and whether it is right for your PR career;
- The APR scholarship opportunity through PRSA Capital Region (Deadline May 6!)
- How much achieving your APR costs;
- How long achieving an APR takes;
- The steps you’ll take in the process.
Bring your APR questions and get all the information you need in an informal, pressure-free discussion.
Questions? Contact Darlene Olivieri at 518.426.2606 or Darlene.Olivieri@northernrivers.org