- This event has passed.
Speed Pitching 2019
May 9 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us at the PRSA Capital Region’s 8th Annual Media Speed Pitching event! At this fast-paced, high-energy event, you’ll have the opportunity to speak one-on-one with reporters, editors, and producers from every major media outlet in our area. Pitch them your stories, or just introduce yourself and make a connection for the future. Either way, you only have three minutes before it’s time to move on to the next table!
Thursday, May 9 at Black & Blue in Albany
7:00 p.m. sharp | Pitching begins!
Cost: $35 PRSA or AMA members; $55 Non-members
Networking-Only (no pitching): $20 PRSA or AMA members; $30 Non-members; Free for Students
Registration is limited to 40 pitchers, so please make sure to register early and reserve your seat!
Here’s the lineup of this year’s participating journalists:
- Eric Anderson, Business Editor, Times Union
- Nick Cowdrey, News Director, Spectrum News
- Samantha DiMascio, Reporter, WTEN
- Chris Gegg, News Director, WRGB
- Lauren Halligan, Reporter, The Record
- Todd Kehoe, Research Director, Albany Business Review
- David Klepper, Reporter, Associated Press
- Susan Mehalick, City Desk Editor, Times Union
- Sarah Meyers, Asst. News Director, Spectrum News
- Ryan Mott, News Director, WTEN
- Perna’ Roberson, Asst. News Director, WRGB
- Karen Tararache, Anchor/Reporter, WNYT
- Sarah Tracey, Features Editor, Times Union
Stay tuned for updates and register before it’s too late!