Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Capital Region invites you to attend our October program on Thursday, October 25 at 8 am; Panera Bread, 65 Wolf Road, Albany
Whether you’re a donkey or an elephant, or neither; whether you love or hate politics, or wonder why we all can’t just get along – don’t miss this fun pre-Election Day program to hear about the impact of social media across the political landscape.
With just a few weeks remaining before election day, candidates and political pundits continue to carry their message to the airwaves and now, more than ever, in the social media. Join PRSA as we welcome veterans from the field to share their thoughts about how social media has changed the political landscape during this election year.
Please join us for a discussion on how we all can learn from social media in the political arena. Pick up some good tips…from all the political parties!
- Zack Hutchinss, Director of New Media for the NYS Senate Majority Office
- Andrew Gregory, Corning Place Communications
- Andrew Mangini, Former Field Director for the Roy McDonald Senate Campaign and now Communications Director for Sen. Catharine Young.
Pre-election Registration Fee Special!
- Members and Students – $5
- Non-Members (Always Welcome!) – $10
Networking and light breakfast starts at 7:30 a.m. – Program runs 8-9 a.m.